You know your brand inside and out. But you just don’t have the time (or energy!) to write the words that inspire B2B buyers to act.
That’s where I come in!
I’ll bring a fresh perspective and best practices to help you develop a spark of an idea into website copy, case studies, white papers, ebooks, and other assets.
My process usually works something like this:
1) I review your existing copy to get a sense of your messaging. (Already have messaging or persona docs? Terrific! Data about past performance? SWOON.)
2) I ask lots of questions so I can understand your target customer, their needs, and your business goals.
3) We work together to develop a content brief (short and sweet!) that makes sure we’re on the same page about deliverables, whether that’s a single piece of content or a larger strategy. (This part is fun, I promise.)
4) I work with you (or your SMEs) to articulate what you’re trying to say. (This is my expertise. I speak Conversational Engineer.)
5) We go through reviews and polishing, then we’re ready for publishing!
6) Finally, I can help you adapt that one big idea into a whole series of content for all your audiences and platforms.
I work at the intersection of Content Strategy and good writing. I love a good pun, and I fight for the Oxford comma. Whether you need help with the words or a full content strategy, let’s talk.